The swimming pool at Villa Helena is 12×6 metres, and at the deepest it is 1.70. It has oval steps, Scala Romanum, down to the pool, and also a pillar opposite the steps with a spurt of water coming out of a lions head, which can be adjusted on or off.
It is a salt water pool, based on a minimum of chlorine.
Villa Helena has 4 terraces, which means that you will always find a place either in the sun or in the shade with views over a beautiful landscape or the garden.
There are several sports activities to do at Villa Helena. The swimming pool is, of course, our guests’ favourite along with sunbathing. We have in all 8 – 10 sunbeds from the exclusive make UNOPIU. Perhaps you want to play badminton or volley ball, well that is of course possible. We also have boule/bocca, and dart. For the youngest guests the tree house is a popular place to be, while their parents are maybe having a game of badminton?
Villa Helena has a fantastic outdoors barbecue/dining area. There is a long stone table, and seating for at least 10 people. At the far end of the stone table there is a large open grill. Here you can really enjoy «al fresco» dining in Italy under a star filled sky. Afterwards you can just put wood on the grill and enjoy a lovely «bonfire»!
After a swim it is always lovely to have a shower. At the side of the annex there is an outdoor shower with hot and cold water. There are jasmin bushes growing along the length of the wall, and when they are in flower the smell is heavenly!
- Automatic watering system in the entire garden
- Air conditioning on both floors
- Badminton / Volleyball court
- Boule court
- 2 outdoor showers
- Outdoor grill and large dining area
- 4 terraces
- Carpark with roof and place for 4 cars
- Complete alarm system
- All building regulations are in order and complete
- Electric gates
- WF on both floors and also pool area
- Arrangements with a gardener, and also house cleaner who speaks Russian
- Service arrangements with a plumber, electrician, and a translater are attached to the property